What's Ostuni Historic Centre like?
While in Ostuni Historic Centre, you can spend time appreciating the historical sites. Take time to see places such as Ostuni Cathedral and Piazza della Liberta while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including L'Ulivo Che Canta.
How to get to Ostuni Historic Centre
- Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Ostuni Historic Centre
Things to see and do in and around Ostuni Historic Centre
What to see in Ostuni Historic Centre
- Ostuni Cathedral
- Piazza della Liberta
Things to do near Ostuni Historic Centre:
- L'Ulivo Che Canta (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Quarry Amphitheatre San Giovanni (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Archaeological and Natural Park of Santa Maria di Agnano (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Castle Dentice di Frasso (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ostuni?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: December, October, January, November (average 82 mm of rainfall)