What's Miyanoshita like?
In Miyanoshita, you can easily get to the hot springs or simply explore the historical sites and restaurants. You can take some time to enjoy this relaxing neighbourhood's rich culture. Take time to see places such as Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park and Taikoyu while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Lake Ashi and Gotemba Premium Outlets.
Things to see and do in and around Miyanoshita
Things to see near Miyanoshita:
- Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park (20.5 mi/32.9 km away)
- Lake Ashi (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Hakone Gora Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Ōwakudani (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Hakone Ropeway (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Miyanoshita:
- Taikoyu (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Hakone Open Air Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Okada Museum of Art (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Hakone Kowakien Yunessun (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Hakone Yunohana Golf Course (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hakone?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 112 mm of rainfall)