What's West Point Grey like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider West Point Grey? Nature lovers can visit Pacific Spirit Regional Park and Burrard Inlet. There's plenty more to see, including Jericho Beach and Locarno Beach.
How to get to West Point Grey
West Point Grey is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Vancouver.
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from West Point Grey
- Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from West Point Grey
- Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK), 23 mi (37 km) from West Point Grey
Things to see and do in and around West Point Grey
What to see in West Point Grey
- Jericho Beach
- Locarno Beach
- Spanish Banks
- Pacific Spirit Regional Park
- Burrard Inlet
Things to do near West Point Grey:
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Granville Island Public Market (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Robson Street (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Commodore Ballroom (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Granville Street (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vancouver?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 150 mm of rainfall)