What's Jubilee Hills like?While in Jubilee Hills, you can enjoy the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park. HITEX Exhibition Centre and Golconda Fort are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Jubilee HillsJubilee Hills is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Jubilee Hills
Things to see and do in and around Jubilee Hills
Things to see near Jubilee Hills:
- Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mindspace IT Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- HITEX Exhibition Centre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Golconda Fort (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Hussain Sagar Lake (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Jubilee Hills:
- Inorbit Mall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Hyderabad Central Mall (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Sarath City Capital Mall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Forum Mall (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Snow World (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hyderabad?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, February (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, June (average 146 mm of rainfall)