What's Third Ward like?
While in Third Ward, you can spend time appreciating the entertainment venues. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy football matches. Take a fun excursion to Bank of America Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Truist Field and Romare Bearden Park.
How to get to Third Ward
Third Ward is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Charlotte.
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Third Ward
- Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Third Ward
Things to see and do in and around Third Ward
What to see in Third Ward
- Bank of America Stadium
- Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte
- Truist Field
- Romare Bearden Park
- Duke Energy Headquarters
Things to do in Third Ward
- Mint Museum Uptown
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Wells Fargo Museum
When is the best time to visit Charlotte?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, March, June, July (average 99 mm of rainfall)