What's San Lazaro like?
While in San Lazaro, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Congress and Exposition Center of Galicia and San Lazaro Stadium while you're here. City of Culture of Galicia and Museum of the Galician People are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to San Lazaro
San Lazaro is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Santiago de Compostela.
- Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from San Lazaro
- La Coruna (LCG), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from San Lazaro
Things to see and do in and around San Lazaro
What to see in San Lazaro
- Congress and Exposition Center of Galicia
- San Lazaro Stadium
Things to do near San Lazaro:
- City of Culture of Galicia (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
- Museum of the Galician People (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Mercado de Abastos de Santiago (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Alameda Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Santiago de Compostela?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 98 mm of rainfall)