What's Midtown like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Midtown, especially its bars and live music. Enjoy the neighbourhood's festivals and theatre scene. Take a campus tour or explore the area around Vanderbilt University. There's plenty more to see, including Dudley Field and Hank Williams Jr. Museum.
How to get to Midtown
Midtown is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Midtown
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Midtown
Things to see and do in and around Midtown
What to see in Midtown
- Vanderbilt University
- Dudley Field
- Memorial Gymnasium
- Roger Williams University
- Fannie Mae Dees Park
Things to do in Midtown
- Hank Williams Jr. Museum
- Sarratt Gallery at Vanderbilt University
- Hartzler-Towner Multicultural Museum
- Local Color Gallery
- Car Collector's Hall of Fame
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)