What's Arles City Centre like?
Arles City Centre is notable for its historical sites. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Arles Amphitheatre and Theater-Antique. There's plenty more to see, including Place de la Republique and Fondation Van Gogh.
How to get to Arles City Centre
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from Arles City Centre
- Nimes (FNI-Garons), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from Arles City Centre
Things to see and do in and around Arles City Centre
What to see in Arles City Centre
- Place de la Republique
- Arles Amphitheatre
- Camargue Regional Nature Park
- Place du Forum
- Church of St. Trophime
Things to do in Arles City Centre
- Fondation Van Gogh
- Musee Reattu
Other popular Arles City Centre attractions
- Thermes de Constantin
When is the best time to visit Arles?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, April, May (average 71 mm of rainfall)