What's Tours City Centre like?
While in Tours City Centre, you can spend time appreciating the cathedral and historical sites. Take time to see places such as Place Plumereau and Loire Valley while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including St. Julien Church and Saint Martin Basilica.
How to get to Tours City Centre
- Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Tours City Centre
Things to see and do in and around Tours City Centre
What to see in Tours City Centre
- Place Plumereau
- University of Tours
- Loire Valley
- St. Julien Church
- Saint Martin Basilica
Things to do in Tours City Centre
- Musee des Beaux-Arts
- Olivier Debré Contemporary Art Centre
- Musee du Compagnonnage
When is the best time to visit Tours?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, May (average 67 mm of rainfall)