What's East Nashville like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about East Nashville, especially its bars and live music. Enjoy the neighbourhood's festivals and coffee shops. Take a fun excursion to Nissan Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Cumberland Park and Shelby Park.
How to get to East Nashville
East Nashville is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Nashville.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from East Nashville
- Smyrna, TN (MQY), 16.8 mi (27 km) from East Nashville
Things to see and do in and around East Nashville
What to see in East Nashville
- Nissan Stadium
- Cumberland Park
- Shelby Park
- Cumberland River
Things to do near East Nashville:
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Ryman Auditorium (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Opry Mills (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Grand Ole Opry (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Nashville Broadway (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nashville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: May, November, December, June (average 116 mm of rainfall)