What's Downtown East like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Downtown East, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues, opera and theatre scene. Take a fun excursion to U.S. Bank Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Guthrie Theater and Mississippi River.
How to get to Downtown East
Downtown East is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Downtown East
- St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Downtown East
- Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Downtown East
Things to see and do in and around Downtown East
What to see in Downtown East
- U.S. Bank Stadium
- Mississippi River
- Stone Arch Bridge
Things to do in Downtown East
- Guthrie Theater
- Mill City Museum
- Washburn "A" Mill
When is the best time to visit Minneapolis?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, May (average 101 mm of rainfall)