What's Nanai Road like?
Nanai Road is notable for its beach access. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Patong Beach and Karon Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Kamala Beach and Bangla Road.
How to get to Nanai Road
Nanai Road is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Patong.
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Nanai Road
Things to see and do in and around Nanai Road
Things to see near Nanai Road:
- Patong Beach (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Karon Beach (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Kata Beach (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Nurul Islam Mosque (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Tri Trang Beach (1.8 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Nanai Road:
- Bangla Road (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Banzaan Fresh Market (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Jungceylon Shopping Center (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Central Patong (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Patong?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, January (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 28°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, November, September (average 263 mm of rainfall)