What's Taj Ganj like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Taj Ganj, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this upmarket neighbourhood's spas and gardens. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Taj Mahal. There's plenty more to see, including Mosque and the Jawab.
How to get to Taj Ganj
Taj Ganj is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Agra.
- Agra (AGR-Kheria), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Taj Ganj
Things to see and do in and around Taj Ganj
What to see in Taj Ganj
- Taj Mahal
- Mosque and the Jawab
Things to do near Taj Ganj:
- Agra Marble Emporium (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Sadar Bazar (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Kinari Bazar (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Agra Art Gallery (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Moti Masjid (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Agra?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 38°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 197 mm of rainfall)