What's Steeles Industrial like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Steeles Industrial, especially its restaurants. You can take some time to enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's entertainment venues and opera. Places such as Pearson Convention Centre and The International Centre are just a little farther away. Mississauga Convention Centre and Wet 'n' Wild Toronto are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Steeles Industrial
Steeles Industrial is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of Brampton.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 4.4 mi (7 km) from Steeles Industrial
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Steeles Industrial
Things to see and do in and around Steeles Industrial
Things to see near Steeles Industrial:
- Pearson Convention Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- The International Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Mississauga Convention Centre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Victoria Park Arena (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near Steeles Industrial:
- Wet 'n' Wild Toronto (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Lester B. Pearson Memorial Theatre (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Sikh Heritage Museum of Canada (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Rose Theatre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brampton?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, April, June (average 71 mm of rainfall)