What's Jimbocho like?
In Jimbocho, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Tokyo Dome and Disneyland® Tokyo are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Tokyo DisneySea® and Tokyo Imperial Palace.
How to get to Jimbocho
Jimbocho is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Jimbocho
Things to see and do in and around Jimbocho
Things to see near Jimbocho:
- Tokyo Dome (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Tokyo Imperial Palace (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Tokyo Tower (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Tokyo Sky Tree (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Shibuya Crossing (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Jimbocho:
- Tokyo National Museum of Modern Art (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- LaQua Tokyo Dome City (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Mandarake Complex (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Akihabara Electric Town (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Bank of Japan (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tokyo?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 190 mm of rainfall)