What's Amer Fort Road like?
Amer Fort Road is an upmarket area of the city with lake views. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal. City Palace and Johri Bazaar are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Amer Fort Road
Amer Fort Road is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Jaipur.
- Sanganer Airport (JAI), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Amer Fort Road
Things to see and do in and around Amer Fort Road
What to see in Amer Fort Road
Things to do near Amer Fort Road:
- Johri Bazaar (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- M.I. Road (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Ajmer Road (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Tripolia Bazar (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Central Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jaipur?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)