What's Kasbah like?
Kasbah is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the spas. You can take some time to enjoy this relaxing neighbourhood's rich culture. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Saadian Tombs and Royal Palace. There's plenty more to see, including Moulay Al Yazid Mosque and Kasbah Mosque.
How to get to Kasbah
Kasbah is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Marrakech.
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Kasbah
Things to see and do in and around Kasbah
What to see in Kasbah
- Saadian Tombs
- Royal Palace
- Moulay Al Yazid Mosque
- Kasbah Mosque
Things to do near Kasbah:
- Jemaa el-Fnaa (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Avenue Mohamed VI (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Dar el Bacha Palace (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Le Jardin Secret (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Casino de Marrakech (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marrakech?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, February, November (average 30 mm of rainfall)