What's Motijheel like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Motijheel. Places to visit such as Curzon Hall and Baily Road are not far away. Ahsan Manzil and Bangladesh National Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Motijheel
Motijheel is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Dhaka.
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Motijheel
Things to see and do in and around Motijheel
Things to see near Motijheel:
- Curzon Hall (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Baily Road (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- University of Dhaka (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Gulshan Circle 1 (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Saat Masjid (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Motijheel:
- Ahsan Manzil (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Bangladesh National Museum (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- New Market (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Bashundhara City Mall (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Gulshan South Paka Market D.N.C.C. (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dhaka?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 232 mm of rainfall)