What's Palmeraie like?
Palmeraie is notable for its picturesque gardens. You can take time to discover this relaxing neighbourhood's spas. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Jemaa el-Fnaa. Le Grand Casino de la Mamounia and Yves Saint Laurent Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Palmeraie
Palmeraie is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Marrakech.
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Palmeraie
Things to see and do in and around Palmeraie
Things to see near Palmeraie:
- Jemaa el-Fnaa (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Majorelle Gardens (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Place Bab Doukkala (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Le Jardin Secret (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Dar el Bacha Palace (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Palmeraie:
- Le Grand Casino de la Mamounia (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Yves Saint Laurent Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Marrakesh Museum (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Carré Eden Shopping Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Casino de Marrakech (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marrakech?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, February, November (average 30 mm of rainfall)