What's Mississauga Valleys like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Mississauga Valleys. Visit places such as Mississauga Celebration Square and Paramount Fine Foods Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Sherway Gardens and Heartland Town Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mississauga ValleysMississauga Valleys is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Mississauga.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Mississauga Valleys
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Mississauga Valleys
Things to see and do in and around Mississauga Valleys
Things to see near Mississauga Valleys:
- Mississauga Celebration Square (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- University of Toronto Mississauga (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Mississauga Civic Centre (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Iceland Arena (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Mississauga Valleys:
- Sherway Gardens (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Heartland Town Centre (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Playdium (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Living Arts Centre (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Dixie Outlet Mall (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mississauga?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, April, June (average 71 mm of rainfall)