What's Santa Luzia like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Santa Luzia. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Funchal Marina. Pregetter's Orchid Garden and Madeira Botanical Garden are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Santa Luzia
Santa Luzia is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Funchal.
- Funchal (FNC-Cristiano Ronaldo), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Santa Luzia
Things to see and do in and around Santa Luzia
Things to see near Santa Luzia:
- Funchal Marina (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Pregetter's Orchid Garden (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Town Square (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Se Cathedral (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Madeira Congress Center (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Santa Luzia:
- Madeira Botanical Garden (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Funchal Farmers Market (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- CR7 Museum (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Madeira Casino (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Complexo Balnear do Lido (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Funchal?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, January, April (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, December, February (average 98 mm of rainfall)