What's Downtown Melbourne like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Downtown Melbourne? Places such as Indialantic Beach and Melbourne Beach are just a little farther away. Andretti Thrill Park and Melbourne Square Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Downtown MelbourneDowntown Melbourne is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne, FL (MLB-Orlando Melbourne Intl.), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Downtown Melbourne
Things to see and do in and around Downtown Melbourne
Things to see near Downtown Melbourne:
- Florida Institute of Technology (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Indialantic Beach (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Melbourne Beach (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Indian Harbor Beach Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Paradise Beach (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Downtown Melbourne:
- Andretti Thrill Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Melbourne Square Mall (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Liberty Bell Memorial Museum (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Historic Rossetter House Museum and Gardens (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Foosaner Art Museum (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, June, July (average 178 mm of rainfall)