What's Sandstone Point like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Sandstone Point? Take time to see the sights such as Pebble Beach while you're here. Bribie Island Seaside Museum and Woorim Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sandstone Point
Sandstone Point is located 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from Sandstone Point
Things to see and do in and around Sandstone Point
Things to see near Sandstone Point:
- Pebble Beach (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Woorim Beach (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Red Beach (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Buckleys Hole Conservation Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Beachmere Conservation Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)