What's Soulard like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Soulard. Take time to see places such as Anheuser-Busch Brewery and Soulard Farmer's Market while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Busch Stadium and St. Louis Union Station.
How to get to Soulard
Soulard is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Soulard
- St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from Soulard
Things to see and do in and around Soulard
Things to see near Soulard:
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Busch Stadium (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- St. Louis Union Station (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Gateway Arch (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Enterprise Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Soulard:
- Soulard Farmer's Market (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- St. Louis Zoo (5 mi/8 km away)
- Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Peabody Opera House (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Louis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, April, November (average 108 mm of rainfall)