What's Bandar Melaka like?
Bandar Melaka is notable for its riverfront access. You'll find a selection of coffee shops in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Jonker Street Night Market and Sri Pogyatha Vinoyagar Moorthi Temple while you're here. Little India and Malacca River are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Bandar Melaka
Things to see near Bandar Melaka:
- Sri Pogyatha Vinoyagar Moorthi Temple (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Little India (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Malacca River (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- A Famosa (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Melaka Straits Mosque (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Bandar Melaka:
- Jonker Street Night Market (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- The Shore Oceanarium (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Hatten Square (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Malacca City?
- Hottest months: March, April, February, January (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, July (average 29°C)
- Rainiest months: April, November, October, May (average 220 mm of rainfall)