What's Hollywood Hills like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Hollywood Hills. Take in some culture at a top spot such as Hollywood Bowl. Other popular sights worth a visit include Hollywood Sign.
How to get to Hollywood Hills
Hollywood Hills is located 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Hollywood Hills
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from Hollywood Hills
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Hollywood Hills
Things to see and do in and around Hollywood Hills
What to see in Hollywood Hills
- Hollywood Sign
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Academy of Magical Arts
Things to do near Hollywood Hills:
- Hollywood Bowl (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Universal CityWalk (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Universal Studios Hollywood (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Sunset Strip (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Melrose Avenue (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Los Angeles?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 74 mm of rainfall)