What's Bang Saen Ville like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Bang Saen Ville. Top places in the larger area to visit include Bangsaen Beach and Khao Kheow Open Zoo. Nong Mon Market and Laemtong Bangsaen are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Bang Saen Ville
Things to see near Bang Saen Ville:
- Bangsaen Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Wonnapa Beach (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- The Wang Saen Suk Hell Garden (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Queen of Ang Sila Building (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Burapha University (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Bang Saen Ville:
- Nong Mon Market (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Laemtong Bangsaen (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- CentralPlaza Chonburi (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Ang Sila Fish Market (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Crystal Bay Golf Club (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Muang?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, February (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 333 mm of rainfall)