What's Nonhyeon-dong like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Nonhyeon-dong, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of coffee shops and bars in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Museum of Korean Embroidery and Gangnam-daero while you're here. Lotte World is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Nonhyeon-dong
Nonhyeon-dong is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Nonhyeon-dong
Getting to Nonhyeon-dong on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Hak-dong Station
- Eonju Station
- Nonhyeon Station
Things to see and do in and around Nonhyeon-dong
Things to see near Nonhyeon-dong:
- Gangnam Finance Center (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Seonjeongneung Royal Tombs (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Bongeunsa Temple (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- COEX Convention and Exhibition Center (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Banpo Hangang Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do in Nonhyeon-dong
- Museum of Korean Embroidery
When is the best time to visit Seoul?