What's Al Ras like?
When you stay in Al Ras, you can easily get to the riverfront or visit its shops. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Gold Souk to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Spice Souk and Dubai Creek.
How to get to Al Ras
Al Ras is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Al Ras
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from Al Ras
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from Al Ras
Things to see and do in and around Al Ras
What to see in Al Ras
- Dubai Creek
- Deira Spice Souq
- Al-Ahmadiya School
Things to do in Al Ras
- Gold Souk
- Spice Souk
- Heritage House
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, March (average 23 mm of rainfall)