What's Les Hautes Noues like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Les Hautes Noues. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Notre-Dame. Centrex and Hippodrome de Vincennes are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Les Hautes Noues
Les Hautes Noues is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Villiers-sur-Marne.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Les Hautes Noues
- Orly Airport (ORY), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Les Hautes Noues
Things to see and do in and around Les Hautes Noues
Things to see near Les Hautes Noues:
- Centrex (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Hippodrome de Vincennes (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Parc Floral de Paris (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Bois de Vincennes (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Chateau de Vincennes (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Les Hautes Noues:
- Centre Commercial les Arcades (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Cartoucherie de Vincennes (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Rosny 2 (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Musee De La Resistance Nationale (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Ormesson Golf Club (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Villiers-sur-Marne?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, January, May (average 59 mm of rainfall)