What's La Pointe Rouge like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit La Pointe Rouge? Take time to see places such as Plage de la Pointe Rouge and La Corniche while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Old Port of Marseille and Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal.
How to get to La Pointe Rouge
La Pointe Rouge is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Marseille.
- Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from La Pointe Rouge
Things to see and do in and around La Pointe Rouge
What to see in La Pointe Rouge
- Plage de la Pointe Rouge
- Calanques National Park
Things to do near La Pointe Rouge:
- La Corniche (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Prado Market (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Centre Bourse (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- La Canebiere (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marseille?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, April (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, December, November (average 68 mm of rainfall)