What's Al Muraqqabat like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Al Muraqqabat, especially its shops. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming and coral reef exploring. Take time to see places such as Al Ghurair Centre and Reef Mall while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Dubai Mall and Gold Souk.
How to get to Al Muraqqabat
Al Muraqqabat is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Al Muraqqabat
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Al Muraqqabat
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from Al Muraqqabat
Things to see and do in and around Al Muraqqabat
Things to see near Al Muraqqabat:
- Dubai Creek (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Dubai Cruise Terminal (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Dubai World Trade Centre (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Deira Clocktower (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Fish Roundabout (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do in Al Muraqqabat
- Al Ghurair Centre
- Reef Mall
- Hamarain Centre
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 36°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, December, November (average 11 mm of rainfall)