What's Al Danah like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Al Danah, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this upmarket neighbourhood's great bars. Nature lovers can visit Abu Dhabi Corniche and Capital Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and Madinat Zayed Shopping Center.
How to get to Al Danah
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from Al Danah
Things to see and do in and around Al Danah
What to see in Al Danah
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Capital Garden
Things to do in Al Danah
- Madinat Zayed Shopping Center
- World Trade Center Mall
- Central Market
When is the best time to visit Abu Dhabi?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, January, April (average 19 mm of rainfall)