What's Quartiere Ravennate like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Quartiere Ravennate? Visit places such as Cesena Fiera and Race-Course of Savio when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Piazza del Popolo and Dino Manuzzi Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Quartiere Ravennate
Quartiere Ravennate is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Cesena.
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from Quartiere Ravennate
Things to see and do in and around Quartiere Ravennate
Things to see near Quartiere Ravennate:
- Cesena Fiera (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Race-Course of Savio (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Piazza del Popolo (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Conservatorio Musicale Statale B. Moderna (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Dino Manuzzi Stadium (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Quartiere Ravennate:
- Municipal Art Gallery (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Teatro Alessandro Bonci (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cesena?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 99 mm of rainfall)