What's Stationsbuurt Zuid like?
While in Stationsbuurt Zuid, you can spend time at the gardens. Take time to see the sights such as Museum for the History of Sciences while you're here. Ghent ICC and Citadel Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Stationsbuurt Zuid
Things to see near Stationsbuurt Zuid:
- Ghent ICC (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Citadel Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- St. Peter's Square (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Ghent University (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Flanders Expo (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near Stationsbuurt Zuid:
- Museum for the History of Sciences (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Capitole Theatre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Blaarmeersen Recreation Area (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- City Museum for Contemporary Art (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ghent?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, September, November (average 77 mm of rainfall)