What's Mira Road East like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Mira Road East? Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Gorai Beach and Tikuji-ni-Wadi.
How to get to Mira Road East
Mira Road East is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Mira Bhayandar.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from Mira Road East
Things to see and do in and around Mira Road East
Things to see near Mira Road East:
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Sagar Vihar Garden (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mira Bhayandar?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, October (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 512 mm of rainfall)