What's Vadapalani like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Vadapalani. Take time to see places such as Vadapalani Murugan Temple and Forum Vijaya Mall while you're here. Pondy Bazaar and Valluvar Kottam are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vadapalani
Vadapalani is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of Chennai.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Vadapalani
Things to see and do in and around Vadapalani
What to see in Vadapalani
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Things to do near Vadapalani:
- Forum Vijaya Mall (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Pondy Bazaar (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Raja Muthiah Hall (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Spencer's Plaza Shopping Mall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Express Avenue (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chennai?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, September, December (average 302 mm of rainfall)