What's Arumbakkam like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Arumbakkam? Take time to see the sights such as Ramakrishna Temple while you're here. Vadapalani Murugan Temple and Valluvar Kottam are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Arumbakkam
Arumbakkam is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Chennai.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Arumbakkam
Things to see and do in and around Arumbakkam
Things to see near Arumbakkam:
- Ramakrishna Temple (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Valluvar Kottam (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Olympia Tech Park (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
Things to do near Arumbakkam:
- Pondy Bazaar (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Spencer's Plaza Shopping Mall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Express Avenue (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Chennai Citi Center Mall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Ampa Skywalk Mall (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chennai?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, August (average 210 mm of rainfall)