What's Hennur like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Hennur. Places to visit such as Bhartiya Mall and Baghmane Tech Park are not far away. Ulsoor Lake and Bangalore Palace are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Hennur
Hennur is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Bengaluru.
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Hennur
Things to see and do in and around Hennur
Things to see near Hennur:
- Manyata Tech Park (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Ulsoor Lake (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Bangalore Palace (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Mount Carmel College (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Sri Shani Mahatma Temple, Chikka Madhure (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Hennur:
- Bhartiya Mall (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Baghmane Tech Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Commercial Street (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- M.G. Road (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Gopalan Signature Mall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bengaluru?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, June (average 236 mm of rainfall)