What's Shanti Nagar like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Shanti Nagar. Places to visit such as Nimhans Convention Center and UB City are not far away. Lalbagh Botanical Gardens and Brigade Road are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Shanti Nagar
Shanti Nagar is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Bengaluru.
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from Shanti Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Shanti Nagar
Things to see near Shanti Nagar:
- Nimhans Convention Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Church Street (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Cubbon Park (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Ulsoor Lake (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Shanti Nagar:
- UB City (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Brigade Road (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- M.G. Road (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Commercial Street (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bengaluru?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 241 mm of rainfall)