What's Kondhwa like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Kondhwa. Places to visit such as Panshet Dam and Saras Baug are not far away. Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati and Shaniwar Wada are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Kondhwa
Kondhwa is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Pune.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Kondhwa
Things to see and do in and around Kondhwa
Things to see near Kondhwa:
- Panshet Dam (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Saras Baug (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Shaniwar Wada (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Fergusson College (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Kondhwa:
- Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Bund Garden (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Amanora Mall Town Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pune?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 274 mm of rainfall)