What's District Wharf like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider District Wharf? Take time to see places such as The Anthem and Gangplank Marina while you're here. National Mall and White House are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to District Wharf
District Wharf is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Washington.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from District Wharf
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from District Wharf
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from District Wharf
Things to see and do in and around District Wharf
Things to see near District Wharf:
- Gangplank Marina (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- National Mall (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- White House (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Nationals Park (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Washington Monument (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near District Wharf:
- The Anthem (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- National Air and Space Museum (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Union Station Shopping Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Smithsonian's National Zoo (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Washington?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)