What's Pimpri Colony like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Pimpri Colony? Take time to see the sights such as Pavana River while you're here. Auto Cluster Exhibition Center and Sinhagad Fort are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Pimpri Colony
Pimpri Colony is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Pimpri - Chinchwad.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Pimpri Colony
Things to see and do in and around Pimpri Colony
What to see in Pimpri Colony
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology
- Pavana River
Things to do near Pimpri Colony:
- Auto Cluster Exhibition Center (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Balewadi High Street (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Appu Ghar Amusement Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Pimple Gurav Dinosaur Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pimpri - Chinchwad?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 292 mm of rainfall)