What's Chembur East like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Chembur East. Take time to see places such as Tata Institute Of Social Sciences and Narmadeshwar Mahadev Mandir while you're here. MMRDA Grounds and JioGarden are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Chembur East
Chembur East is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Mumbai.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Chembur East
Travelling to Chembur East by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Mumbai Chembur Station
- Mumbai Govandi Station
Things to see and do in and around Chembur East
What to see in Chembur East
- Tata Institute Of Social Sciences
- Narmadeshwar Mahadev Mandir
Things to do near Chembur East:
- JioGarden (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Phoenix Market City Mall (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- R City Mall (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Khandoba Temple (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- KidZania Mumbai (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mumbai?