What's Habsiguda like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Habsiguda. Places such as Ethipothala Falls and Lumbini Park are just a little farther away. Hussain Sagar Lake and Abids are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Habsiguda
Habsiguda is located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Habsiguda
Things to see and do in and around Habsiguda
Things to see near Habsiguda:
- Osmania University (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Ethipothala Falls (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Lumbini Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Hussain Sagar Lake (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Falaknuma Palace (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Habsiguda:
- Abids (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Salar Jung Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Mount Opera Multi-Theme Park Resort (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Snow World (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Kachiguda Mahankali Temple (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hyderabad?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, February (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, August, June (average 146 mm of rainfall)