What's Kailash Colony like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Kailash Colony. Take time to see the sights such as Kailash Colony Market while you're here. India Gate and Lajpat Nagar Central Market are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Kailash Colony
Kailash Colony is located 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Kailash Colony
Things to see and do in and around Kailash Colony
Things to see near Kailash Colony:
- India Gate (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Lotus Temple (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Qutub Minar (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Noida Film City (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near Kailash Colony:
- Kailash Colony Market (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Sarojini Nagar Market (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Siri Fort Auditorium (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 168 mm of rainfall)