What's Vasundhara like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Vasundhara. Top places in the larger area to visit include India Gate and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. Red Fort and Jama Masjid are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Vasundhara
Vasundhara is located 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Noida.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Vasundhara
Things to see and do in and around Vasundhara
Things to see near Vasundhara:
- ABES Engineering College (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Institute Of Management Technology (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Vasundhara:
- Shipra Mall (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- World Square Mall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Mahagun Metro Mall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Noida?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 168 mm of rainfall)