What's Swargate like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Swargate. Visit places such as Saras Baug and Panshet Dam when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati and Shaniwar Wada are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Swargate
Swargate is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Central Pune.
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from Swargate
Things to see and do in and around Swargate
Things to see near Swargate:
- Saras Baug (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Panshet Dam (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Shreemant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Shaniwar Wada (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Fergusson College (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Swargate:
- Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Bund Garden (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- The Poona Club Golf Course (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Garudmaachi (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Central Pune?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, September, August (average 274 mm of rainfall)