What's Mayur Vihar Phase III like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Mayur Vihar Phase III. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. Mahagun Metro Mall and Shipra Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mayur Vihar Phase III
Mayur Vihar Phase III is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Mayur Vihar Phase III
Things to see and do in and around Mayur Vihar Phase III
Things to see near Mayur Vihar Phase III:
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Noida Film City (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Jamia Millia Islamia (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Sanjay Lake (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- ISKCON Noida (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Mayur Vihar Phase III:
- Mahagun Metro Mall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Shipra Mall (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Worlds of Wonder (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Laxmi Nagar Market (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Atta Market (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 170 mm of rainfall)