What's Valasaravakkam like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Valasaravakkam. Places such as Chennai Trade Centre and Pondy Bazaar are just a little farther away. Valluvar Kottam and Phoenix Market City are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Valasaravakkam
Valasaravakkam is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Chennai.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Valasaravakkam
Things to see and do in and around Valasaravakkam
Things to see near Valasaravakkam:
- Chennai Trade Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Olympia Tech Park (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Valluvar Kottam (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Sri Kamakshi Amman Temple Mangadu (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Valasaravakkam:
- Pondy Bazaar (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Phoenix Market City (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Thirunallar Temple (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Forum Vijaya Mall (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Ampa Skywalk Mall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chennai?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, August (average 212 mm of rainfall)